Give us a week of your time, and we’ll teach you to ride and hit the ball!
It might be hard to believe, but within a week, you’ll find yourself riding and striking the polo ball. Our Discovery Weeks are designed for total novices, introducing them to the exciting sport of polo. Once you have experienced this sport, you will either be hooked and continue on your polo journey or simply cherish the week as a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
Surprisingly, polo horses are extensively trained, making them easy to ride and control. With around 6 years of training, our horses are calm and relaxed, ensuring each rider can enjoy the experience without feeling nervous. And let’s not forget about the kit and lifestyle – aspects you’re sure to love!
Challenge yourself and join one of our Discovery Weeks in the heart of Andalusia. Whatever happens, you’ll come away with the ability to ride.
What to expect from our Discovery Week:
● Four hours of daily saddle time, complemented by ten hours of workshops led by our seasoned professionals.
● Yoga sessions and personalized physiotherapy.
● Your first official polo match will be followed by a prize-giving celebration featuring an authentic Argentine asado by Polo Valley’s captivating lake.
● A welcome pack upon arrival and memorabilia upon departure.
● Official handicap provided after the program.
No prior riding experience is required.
April 13th – 20th
May 18th – 25th
June 8th – 15th
August 10th – 17th
Limited spaces per week.
Call or WhatsApp Christian Byrne at +34 660 992 999 or Chaney Norton at +34 669 779 583, or fill out the enquiry form below, and we will get back to you.